Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thirty-One Gifts by Karen-lyn

I am excited about becoming a new Thirty-One Consultant this month. Stacy and I will be co-hosting a party together on April 1st, then I will get to attend another party for a friend April 4th, so two more observations of experienced consultants, and I launch with my first party on April 29th at my Mom's house.

We are planning to walk Mom's neighborhood and personally invite her neighbors. She has been wanting to have an opportunity to meet and greet folks in her neighborhood, but never really had a good excuse to put the details together. I think it will be fun to meet the neighbors with her, and share Thirty-One's wonderful products with them.

Many thanks to Rebecca for answering all my questions while I tried to make my decision. Also, thanks to my Uncle Wayne for his business advice and research on the company so he could offer sound advice. Special thanks to Robert for his patience while I get my little business rolling.

Goal #1 is to have a total of 6 bookings on the calendar by the end of May 2010.

Also, in keeping with the 31 theme...I have set a goal to lose 31 lbs by August 31. So far 1.5 lbs down, 30 to go.

If you are still reading this post and you are interested you can see my website at Thirty-One Gifts by Karen-lyn

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work on your diet! I'm proud of you! Hard to do when you're such a good cook!

    ReplyDelete