Saturday, August 1, 2009

First Blog

Robert has been encouraging me to start a blog so that I have a place to put all my thoughts to text. I have been using facebook, but after hearing Kim Komando today mention that people actually use their blogs to earn revenue from google ads, those who know me, I'm always looking for a bargain or a way to earn a little extra, so figured I'd check it out. Haven't figured out the ad thing yet, but I guess I need to get some content added before I think it can generate revenue.

So at first I will probably copy over a bunch of my FB writings and then start blogging new stuff over here.

So far it's super easy.

I chose "Yankee Soprano" because I have always wanted to order a vanity plate that says, "SINGHIC" but I am too cheap to pay the extra. When I started playing around with it, it just didn't look right on blogger. I am a transplanted Yankee, grew up in New England, now living in Alabama, but definitely proud of my Yankee heritage. I sing and I am learning to play euphonium.
Most of my content will center around conservative politics, adoption, house and kid stuff, music, cooking and blessings or prayers. Robert and I have been married almost 11 years and we have been blessed with 3 beautiful girls. More about them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment